Mercer Culinary Genesis Forged Paring Knife, 3.5 Inch ~ Mercer Culinary
- Ergonomic Santoprene handle offers superior comfort and a non-slip grip, even with wet hands. Will not break down from exposure to kitchen oils and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures.
- Bolster strengthens the knife, adds durability, and provides excellent balance for better handling when cutting food. Available in short bolster.
- High-carbon, no-stain German cutlery steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. Precision forged construction for better strength and durability.
- Taper-ground edge allows for added stability, easy honing, long lasting sharpness, and increased efficiency when cutting and chopping.
- Tang provides excellent balance
- Limited lifetime warranty
A supplier to the vast majority of cooking academies, Mercer Cutlery offers the Genesis Collection of kitchen knives to provide professional quality to the home chef. Comfortable, durable, and efficient, Genesis knives feature fully forged, single-piece blades made from high-carbon, no-stain German steel. Their taper-grind edges are polished by hand, and their substantial bolsters provide helpful balance. Black nonslip Santoprene handles make Genesis knives comfortable and secure in the grip, improving efficiency and safety in the kitchen.
This Genesis 3-1/2-inch paring knife is an indispensable tool for slicing small fruit, trimming vegetables, and creating garnishes. A complement to the Genesis chef's, carving, and santoku knives, the piece is made in Taiwan using European components and technology. It should be washed by hand for best results and carries Mercer's one-year warranty. --Emily Bedard